If you would like to be part of a team that believes laughter is the best medicine, you have come to the right place.
Camp Quality believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive. We do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer experience.
While you are waiting for your dream job to come up, you might want to check out how to volunteer for Camp Quality.
Recreation Program Coordinator - SYD
- Full time role 37.5 hours per week, based in North Sydney.
- Base salary from $50K (depending on experience) + super + leave loading. Generous Salary Packaging options also available.
- Help make a difference to children impacted by cancer and their families.
Camp Quality believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive. We do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer journey.
About the Role
As the Recreation Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing support to children impacted by cancer and their families, through increasing engagement in Camp Quality recreational programs including family fun days and camps.
Using your previous event planning and extensive administrative experience, you will organise the program calendar and organise the logistics surrounding all programs including camps. This includes coordinating volunteers and ensuring that all safety and child protection requirements have been met.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing and managing recreational programs or similar;
- Certificate in Project Management, or related qualifications;
- Previous event and/or project management experience;
- Previous experience working with volunteers/management;
- High level computer and administration skills;
- Previous experience within a Not for Profit organisation will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
If you want to combine hard work with a huge dose of fun, please submit your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a CV and a cover letter, addressing the criteria listed above. For further information, please view the Success Profile here.
Applications close midnight Monday the 22nd of October 2018.
Camp Quality is an equal opportunity employer and has National Safeguarding Children accreditation. Successful employment will be contingent on applicant screening as pertains to employment in a child-related position.