If you would like to be part of a team that believes laughter is the best medicine, you have come to the right place.
Camp Quality believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive. We do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer experience.
While you are waiting for your dream job to come up, you might want to check out how to volunteer for Camp Quality.
Individual Giving Coordinator
- Full time role, based in Sydney
- Base salary starting from $55k (depending on experience) + super + leave loading
- Help make a difference to children and their families impacted by cancer
Camp Quality believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive. We do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer journey.
About the Role
This role supports the Donor Relations Manager in delivering the Individual Giving strategy, to raise money for Camp Quality to help children and families impacted by cancer across Australia. As the Individual Giving Coordinator, you will play a vital role in delivering some of our key fundraising activities, including multi-channel Appeals, Newsletters and Donor Care communications, covering Acquisition and Retention activities to grow our supporter base, retain donors and increase value. You will be a champion and representative of Individual cash donors internally and demonstrate innovative and best practice fundraising.
To be successful in this position, ideally you have:
- 2+ years’ experience in fundraising and or/direct marketing;
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects across acquisition, growth and retention fundraising programs to achieve identified outcomes within agreed deadlines and budgets;
- Ability to use customer relationship databases for record management, targeting & reporting;
- Experience in developing and providing campaign updates, analysis and reports to stakeholders, monitoring and evaluating performance, recommending and developing improvements;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - understands target audience and communication objectives;
- Demonstrated experience working with both internal and external stakeholders and suppliers;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to manage complex data requirements;
- Works effectively with a degree of autonomy and accountability; self-motivated with initiative;
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills and ability to maintain confidential information.
How to Apply
If you have a passion for fundraising, a love of direct marketing and want to transform the cancer experience of children impacted by cancer, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click Apply
Applications must include a CV and a cover letter, addressing the criteria listed above.
For further information, please see the Success Profile Here.
Camp Quality is an equal opportunity employer and has National Safeguarding Children accreditation. Successful employment will be contingent on applicant screening as pertains to employment in a child-related position.