We offer families a safe space to retreat together at Salamander Bay (NSW) and Warrnambool (VIC) and West Beach Caravan Park (SA). It is a chance to relax, unwind and spend quality time away during treatment, in remission, and in the case of bereavement.
Respite is provided at no cost to eligible families who have a child impacted by cancer (on active or palliative treatment), and recently bereaved families.
For more details on eligibility criteria and how to apply, speak with your local Family and Hospital Support Coordinator on 1300 665 605.
“We had the best time, it was so hard to leave... I left Melbourne feeling broken and unable to go on and returned feeling like I was completely refreshed and ready to go again.”- Melinda, Camp Quality parent
Location:Programs are available to families on the East Coast
- Retreat accommodation is provided free to families impacted by cancer
- Retreat accommodation is designed to let families spend some time together to unwind and have fun
- Three retreat locations are available - Salamander Bay (NSW), Warrnambool (VIC) and West Beach Caravan Park (SA).
- The area has many sights and activities suitable for the whole family to enjoy
- To find out more about eligibility, call your local Family and Health Support Co-ordinator