Become a volunteer
Our volunteers are the heart of the Camp Quality family. Generous and passionate, Camp Quality volunteers love to have fun. They’re not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty. They like to make a difference, and they do.
There are many different ways for you to get involved with Camp Quality and help support children and their families impacted by cancer.
Volunteering for Camp Quality offers many benefits. You’ll make new friends, be inspired, help others and have a lot of fun.
Camp Quality also strives to make its volunteering experience as great as possible.Apply now
How is volunteering at Camp Quality different?
- We love our volunteers, they become part of our family
- We are dedicated to creating a fun, safe and rewarding experience for our volunteers
- We provide our volunteers with all the training they need
- Our volunteers have a voice and we listen through regular surveys and we seek advice from a consultation committee
- We celebrate our volunteer milestones and outstanding achievements
- We have annual volunteer events where volunteers can socialise and meet new friends
Camp Quality is committed to meeting Volunteering Australia’s National Standards for Involving Volunteers.
Why volunteer with Camp Quality?
- You will learn new skills
- You will meet some truly inspirational children and families
- You will create friendships with like-minded people from diverse backgrounds
- You will make a real difference to the 10,000 children impacted by cancer in Australia and their families
Partners contributing to our volunteers
Fujitsu powers Camp Quality’s Online Volunteer Training Program. This state of the art online training portal speeds up volunteer recruitment by providing valuable training to individuals who sign up to be Camp Quality recreation program volunteers.